Hiding at the back of Disneyland Park, tucked behind the impressive facade of "it’s a small world," is a little gem that will delight all the littles in your family! Mickey’s Toontown is a colorful area brimming with whimsy and interactive play.
The ever-spinning welcome sign as it “counts” guests entering the park gives you a glimpse of what to expect as you walk through and find yourself in a cartoon land with Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway center-stage.
Attractions in this area include:
- Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway (Hitch a ride on Engineer Goofy's train and be ready for some crazy antics!)
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin (a playful twist on the classic dark ride)
- Chip 'N' Dale's GADGETcoaster (35” height requirement to ride this family-friendly roller coaster)
- Donald’s Duck Pond(interactive)
- Goofy’s How-to-Play Yard (interactive)
- CenTOONial Park (interactive)
- Minnie’s House
- Mickey's House and Meet Mickey
Be sure to wander all the way through Mickey’s house where you find the Mouse himself awaiting your arrival. This is a great opportunity for a special interaction and photo with Mickey as the sets (and his outfit!) periodically change.
When you find yourselves hungry, stop at Good Boy! Grocers where you can find all the fixings for the perfect picnic or head to Cafe Daisy for a beverage.
Wander around Toontown for more interactive play and surprises around every corner. Take time to enjoy the detail in the fountain. There is a lot to see as well as some entertaining photo ops.
Be sure to stop into EngineEAR where you might find some fun little souvenirs!