Are you ready for some Muggle Magic? Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter is one of the most immersive and impressive themed lands ever created. It is no wonder that this area is very popular and always crowded. In order to get the most out of the Wizarding World with the least amount of hassle, you must go in with a plan. By following the steps below, you are sure to experience all that your Muggle heart desires without the aggravation of lines, crowds and excessive waiting.
Step 1 – Diagon Alley in Universal Studios Park
Congratulations! You’ve been accepted into Hogwarts so now you must pick up all of your supplies. Stepping into Diagon Alley is like stepping into the movie. Never have I experienced such a feeling of being a part of the story. You will want to spend some time here experiencing all of its beauty. Do the attractions in the following order to get the most out of your time here:
- Harry Potter and the Escape From Gringotts
- Purchase your interactive wand from Ollivanders and if you are lucky, your wand will choose you! Interact and cast spells all over Diagon Alley.
- Grab breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron before catching the Hogwarts Express over to Hogsmeade.
Step 2 – Arrive in Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure Park
You’ve made it to Hogsmeade and now you are ready to become a wizard! Stepping off the Hogwarts Express, pause and take it all in. The snow-topped buildings with the awe-inspiring Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be like heaven for muggles so make sure you get plenty of photos! Explore Hogsmeade in the following order to make the most of your time:
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- Compete in the Triwizard tournament in Dragon Challenge (Use your Express Pass)
- Hop on board a Hippogriff in Flight of the Hippogriff (Use your Express Pass)
- Interact throughout Hogsmeade with your wand
- Have lunch at Three Broomsticks (Learn more about Universal's Dining Plan, HERE!)
- Grab a Butterbeer from one of the carts: regular, frozen or ice cream.
Other Tips and Tricks to Make the Most of Your Visit to the Wizarding World
- Stay at a Universal on-site hotel to get early entry into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. For an even more convenient experience, add Universal Express Pass to your tickets or Unlimited Express Pass free with your stay at one of the three premier Universal resort properties.
- Make sure you have a Park-To-Park Ticket to be able to ride the Hogwarts Express between Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade.
Whether you are a Harry Potter fan or not, you are sure to fall in love with this area of the Universal theme parks. Take your time, tour with patience and enjoy your journey into this magical world. For more information or to book your Universal Orlando vacation, contact your Me and the Mouse Travel Specialist.