Disney Travel Agents Washington, DC
Disney Travel Agents in Washington, DC. Ready to take your loved ones on a spectacular trip? Interested in checking something off your bucket list? Me and The Mouse provides premium and affordable ways for families that can enjoy a magical vacation. Call 1-855-764-2539 or connect with our Washington, DC, Disney travel agents to begin your next Disney adventure. One last thing: Our vacation planning services are free.
Our goal is to make sure your trip is as efficient and easy as possible for our customers. At Me and The Mouse, we want to make sure every step of your trip is taken care of in advance which allows you to enjoy the time you have with your family. It is important for our Disney travel agents in Washington, DC, to make sure you have everything you need to maximize your trip within whatever budget you may be working with. Learn more about frequent questions on our FAQ area. Our trips include Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, and other magical destinations.
Why Use a Disney Travel Agent in Washington, DC?
Qualityagents can make your trip and life a lot easier. First off, Washington, DC, Disney travel agents can acquire rooms for you and your family. As a service, booking can reduce the stress of scheduling a vacation even a year or two in advance. Disney travel agents offer a number of things that make your trip even more magical, including:
Qualityagents take the effort away from planning. To begin with, Washington, DC, Disney travel agents can acquire rooms for you and your family. As a service, booking can reduce the stress of scheduling a vacation several months in advance. Our Disney travel agents can provide a variety of things that will make your trip even more magical, including:
- Notifications for when to book reservations.
- Park planning and ride guides.
- Dining guides that match your tastes and group.
- Scheduling your day day based on line wait times and crowds.
- Basic information on how to rent strollers, umbrellas, etc.
- Different ways to save money with point systems and other perks.
Your Disney agent will make sures your trip goes optimizes every dollar spent. Feel free to call one of our local Disney travel agents in Washington, DC, right away for additional information.
Me and The Mouse | Park Highlights
From EPCOT and Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingtom to the Magic Kingdom, there are various Disney Destinations you can enjoy. Whether you find yourself in California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, or Hong Kong, each Disney resort has different attractions and parks within them. This includes Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Pandora -- The World of Avatar, the Animal Kingdom, and others.
Our agents can help you figure out the most efficient way to experience what you value at each Disney destination. Don't wait to contact one of our agents now. We have helped schools, religious groups, families, couples, corporate retreats, individuals, tourists from around the globe, and just about anybody who wants to enjoy the Disney experience.
Disney Travel Tips from Washington, DC, Disney Travel Agents
There are a number of things travelers can do to prepare for a great Disney adventure. See below for some of our Washington, DC, Disney travel agents' top tips:
- Plan and Book Early: Disney resorts and popular dining experiences can book up quickly, so plan and make reservations as early as possible.
- Utilize the FastPass System (Genie+): Take advantage of Disney's FastPass system to avoid long lines for popular attractions. Schedule your FastPasses in advance for the best experience.
- Download the My Disney Experience App: This app provides up-to-date information on wait times, show schedules, dining options, and interactive maps of the parks. Get in touch with your Washington, DC, Disney travel agent now for more information.
- Arrive Early: Make sure to show up at your park of choice before it opens. You can enjoy popular attractions with shorter wait times in the morning.
- Stay Hydrated and Take Breaks: Make sure to drink water and take breaks. Take breaks throughout the day. You may also want to plan a "rest day" if your trip is more than 3-4 days. (Pro tip: Most kiosks will give you ice water for free!)
- Be Realistic: You might want to do everything to make the most of the experience. Often, it is better to carefully choose a handful of attractions and things to do and focus on the moment instead of keeping to a stringent timeline.
- Advanced Dining: Most Disney restaurants require you to book dining weeks (if not months) in advance. Set calendar reminders and make sure to reserve your spot or ask your Disney travel agents for recommendations.
- Be Smart and Save: One tip is to eat in your room or bring snacks and drinks to the parks. This will save you a lot on food costs.
- Practical Traveling: It is important to make sure your credit card(s) don't expire during your trip. The same appliies to other forms of identification.
- Pack Light: Worrying about too many outfit changes, dealing with multiple bags, and the chance you could actually lose a bag can be stressful and distracting. Pack light and expect to bring home more than what you came with.
Our agents can help you find ways to make your trip not only magical, but financially practical. This includes dining plans, discounts, flights, and other amenities that can save you hundreds (if not thousands) per trip--this includes knowing intel on the best times to visit. If you have any questions, our agents at Me and The Mouse in Washington, DC, are here to help.
Washington, DC, Disney Travel Agents | Your Guide to a Magical Vacation
Founded by Elizabeth Hollman, Me and The Mouse Travel has offered wonderment and fun for countless families--read our guestimonials for proof. No matter what kind of vacation you want to go on, Me and The Mouse is here to help. Reach out today at 1-855-764-2539 or contact one of our Washington, DC, Disney travel agents.