Disney Travel Agents El Paso, TX
Disney Travel Agents in El Paso, TX. Wanting to take your loved ones on a spectacular trip? Interested in checking something off your bucket list? Me and The Mouse provides affordable and exclusive travel packages for families that can enjoy a magical vacation. Call 1-855-764-2539 or connect with our El Paso, TX, Disney travel agents to get started on your next Disney adventure. One last thing: Our vacation planning services don't cost you anything.
Our goal is to ensure your trip is as efficient and easy as possible for our customers. At Me and The Mouse, we take care of every step of the trip in advance which allows you to enjoy the time you have with your family. It is important for our Disney travel agents in El Paso, TX, to make sure you have everything you need to maximize your experience within whatever budget you're working with. Learn more about frequent questions in our FAQ area. Our vacations include Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, and other magical destinations.
Why Use a Disney Travel Agent in El Paso, TX?
Certified Discover agents take the effort away from planning. For one, El Paso, TX, Disney travel agents can acquire affordable rooms for you and your family. This in and of itself can save you multiple headaches when booking several months in advance. Disney travel agents can provide a number of things that make your trip even more magical, including:
Certified Discover agents take the effort away from planning. First off, El Paso, TX, Disney travel agents can acquire great rooms for you and your family. This in and of itself can save you multiple headaches when booking several months in advance. Disney travel agents can provide a variety of service s that make your trip even more magical, including:
- Booking and scheduling notifications for reservations.
- Park planning and ride guides.
- A guide for dining based on your tastes and preferences.
- Scheduling your day day based on line wait times and crowds.
- Basic information on how to rent strollers, umbrellas, etc.
- Different ways to save money with point systems and other perks.
Your Disney agent will ensures your trip goes optimizes every dollar spent. You can contact a local Disney travel agents in El Paso, TX, today for more information.
Me and The Mouse | Disney Attraction Highlights
From EPCOT and Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingtom to the Magic Kingdom, there are several Disney Destinations you can enjoy. If you find yourself in various parts of the world, each Disney resort has different thrills and parks within them. This includes Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Pandora -- The World of Avatar, the Animal Kingdom, and others.
Our agents help you plan the most efficient way to experience what you value at each of Disney's parks. Do not hesitate to contact one of our team members now. We have helped schools, religious groups, families, couples, corporate retreats, individuals, tourists from around the world, and anybody who wants to enjoy the Disney experience.
Disney Travel Tips from El Paso, TX, Disney Travel Agents
There are a variety of things travelers can do to prepare for a great. Here are a few tips from our El Paso, TX, Disney travel agents:
- Book Early: Disney resorts and popular dining experiences can book up quickly, so plan and make reservations as early as possible.
- Use the FastPass System (Genie+): Take advantage of Disney's FastPass program to avoid long lines for most attractions. Plan your FastPasses in advance for the best experience.
- Download the My Disney Experience App: This app provides up-to-date information on wait times, show schedules, dining options, and interactive maps of the parks. Contact your El Paso, TX, Disney travel agent today for more information.
- Arrive Early: Make sure to show up at your park of choice before it opens. You can enjoy popular attractions with shorter wait times in the morning.
- Take Your Time: Make sure to drink water and take breaks. Take breaks to rest and recharge throughout the day. You may also want to plan a full "rest day" if your trip is more than 3-4 days. (Pro tip: Most kiosks will give you ice water for free!)
- Be Realistic: You may want to do everything to make the most of your trip. Often, it's more wise to carefully choose a select number of attractions and things to do and focus on the moment instead of a stringent schedule.
- Advanced Dining: Most restaurants near or in Disney resorts require you to book way in advance. Set calendar reminders and make sure to reserve your spot or ask your Disney travel agents for recommendations.
- Be Smart and Save: One pro tip is to eat in your room and to bring snacks and drinks to the parks. This will save you money to spend elsewhere.
- Practical Traveling: It's important to make sure your credit card(s) don't expire before or during your trip. The same appliies to other forms of identification.
- Pack Light: Worrying about too many outfit changes, dealing with multiple bags, and the chance you could actually lose a bag can be stressful and distracting. Pack light and expect to bring home more than what you came with.
Our agents can help you find ways to make your trip not only magical, but practical. This includes dining plans, discounts, flights, and other amenities that can save you hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars per visit--this includes knowing intel on the best times to visit. If you have any questions, our agents at Me and The Mouse in El Paso, TX, are here to help.
El Paso, TX, Disney Travel Agents | Your Guide to a Magical Vacation
Created by Elizabeth Hollman, Me and The Mouse has delivered wonderment and fun for countless families--read our guestimonials for more information. No matter what kind of journey you want to go on, Me and The Mouse is here to help. Give us a call today at 1-855-764-2539 or contact one of our El Paso, TX, Disney travel agents.