Disney Travel Agents Portland, OR
Disney Travel Agents in Portland, OR. Wanting to take your loved ones on a spectacular trip? Interested in checking something off your bucket list? Me and The Mouse offers premium and affordable ways for families that can enjoy a magical vacation. Call 1-855-764-2539 or connect with our Portland, OR, Disney travel agents to get started on your next Disney adventure. One last thing: Our vacation planning services don't cost you anything.
Our goal at Me and The Mouse travel is to make sure your trip is as efficient and easy as possible for our customers. At Me and The Mouse, we want to make sure every step of your trip is taken care of in advance so you can enjoy the time you have on your vacation. It's important for our Disney experts in Portland, OR, to make sure you have everything you need to maximize your experience within whatever budget you may be working with. You can learn more about frequent questions on our FAQ area. Our trips include Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, and other magical destinations.
Why Use a Disney Travel Agent in Portland, OR?
Qualityagents help make your vacation a lot less stressful. First off, Portland, OR, Disney travel agents can acquire great rooms for you and your family. This in and of itself can save you multiple headaches when booking even a year or two in advance. Disney travel agents offer a number of services that will make your trip even more magical, including:
Certified Discover agents can make your trip and life a lot easier. To begin with, Portland, OR, Disney travel agents can acquire rooms for you and your family. As a service, booking can reduce the stress of scheduling a vacation several months in advance. Disney travel agents offer a number of things that make your trip even more magical, including:
- Notifications for when to book reservations.
- Park planning and ride guides.
- A guide for dining based on your tastes and preferences.
- Timelines for avoiding crowds and long lines.
- Practical information like renting strollers, where to shop for food, and other amenities.
- Various ways to earn points and, above all else, how to save money.
Your Disney travel agent will ensures your trip goes off without a hitch. Don't hesitate to call one of your local Disney travel agents in Portland, OR, now for more information.
Me and The Mouse | Attraction Highlights
From EPCOT and Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingtom to the Magic Kingdom, there are several Disney Destinations to experience. Whether you find yourself in California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, or Hong Kong, each Disney resort has different attractions and parks within them. This includes Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Pandora -- The World of Avatar, the Animal Kingdom, and others.
Our agents help you plan the most efficient way to enjoy what you value at each Disney destination. Don't hesitate to contact one of our team members now. We have worked with schools, religious groups, families, couples, corporate retreats, individuals, tourists from around the globe, and anybody who wants to experience Disney.
Disney Travel Tips from Portland, OR, Disney Travel Agents
There are a number of possibilities for travelers to consider when they get ready for their great Disney adventure. Here are a few tips from our Portland, OR, Disney travel agents:
- Plan Ahead: It's important to book well in advance for any Disney and dining activities.
- Use the FastPass System (Genie+): Take advantage of Disney's FastPass system to avoid long lines for most rides. Schedule your FastPass in advance for the best experience.
- Download the My Disney Experience App: The app provides up-to-date information on wait times, show schedules, dining options, and interactive maps of the parks. Get in touch with your Portland, OR, Disney travel agent today for more information.
- Arrive Early: Don't wait until the afternoon to go to a park. You can enjoy popular attractions with shorter wait times in the morning.
- Stay Hydrated and Take Breaks: Make sure to stay hydrated. Take breaks to rest and recharge throughout the day. You may also want to plan a full "rest day" if your trip is more than 3-4 days. (Pro tip: Most kiosks will give you ice water for free!)
- Be Realistic: You may want to do everything to make the most of your trip. Often, it's more wise to carefully choose a select number of attractions and things to do and focus on the moment instead of a stringent timeline.
- Advanced Dining: Most restaurants near or in Disney resorts require you to book dining weeks (if not months) in advance. Set calendar reminders and make sure to reserve your spot or ask your Disney travel agents for any recommendations.
- Be Smart and Save: One pro tip is to eat in your room and to bring snacks and drinks to the park. This will save you a lot on food costs.
- Smart Traveling: It is important to make sure your credit card(s) don't expire during your trip. The same appliies to other forms of identification.
- Pack Light: Don't worry about having too many outfits and multiple bags--you'll just add another level of stress to the vacation. Pack light and expect to bring home more than what you came with.
We can help you find ways to make your trip not only magical, but practical. This includes dining plans, discounts, flights, and other amenities that can save you hundreds (if not thousands) per visit--this includes knowing intel on the best times to visit. If you have any questions, our agents at Me and The Mouse Travel in Portland, OR, are here to help.
Portland, OR, Disney Travel Agents | Your Guide to a Magical Vacation
Created by Elizabeth Hollman, Me and The Mouse Travel has offered wonderment and fun for countless families--read our guestimonials here. No matter what kind of journey you want to go on, Me and The Mouse is here to help. Give us a call today at 1-855-764-2539 or contact one of our Portland, OR, Disney travel agents.