Disney Travel Agents New York City, NY
Disney Travel Agents in New York City, NY. Wanting to go on the trip of a lifetime? Interested in rekindling your childhood? Me and The Mouse provides affordable and exclusive travel packages for families to enjoy a magical vacation. Call 1-855-764-2539 now connect with our New York City, NY, Disney travel agents to begin your Disney adventure. One last thing: Our vacation planning services don't cost you anything.
Our goal is to make sure your trip is as efficient and easy as possible for our customers. At Me and The Mouse, we take care of every step of the trip in advance so you can enjoy the time you have on your vacation. It is important for our Disney agents in New York City, NY, to make sure you have everything you need to maximize your experience within whatever budget you're working with. Learn more about frequent questions on our FAQ area. Our trips include Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, and other magical destinations.
Why Use a Disney Travel Agent in New York City, NY?
Certified Discover agents take the effort away from planning. To begin with, New York City, NY, Disney travel agents can acquire rooms for you and your family. This in and of itself can save you multiple headaches when booking even a year or two in advance. Disney travel agents offer a number of things that make your trip even more magical, including:
Certified Discover agents can make your trip and life a lot easier. First off, New York City, NY, Disney travel agents can acquire rooms for you and your family. This in and of itself can save you multiple headaches when booking several months in advance. Disney travel agents can provide a variety of service s that will make your trip even more magical, including:
- Booking and scheduling notifications for reservations.
- Ride guides, parking, and other pre-planning.
- A guide for dining based on your tastes and preferences.
- Scheduling your day day based on line wait times and crowds.
- Basic information on how to rent strollers, umbrellas, etc.
- Various ways to earn points and, above all else, how to save money.
Your Disney travel agent will ensures your trip goes optimizes every dollar spent. Don't hesitate to call one of our local Disney travel agents in New York City, NY, today for more information.
Me and The Mouse | Attraction Highlights
From EPCOT and Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingtom to the Magic Kingdom, there are various Disney Destinations to experience. Whether you find yourself in California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, or Hong Kong, each Disney resort has different thrills and parks to enjoy. This includes Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Pandora -- The World of Avatar, the Animal Kingdom, and others.
Me and The Mouse's agents help you figure out the best way to experience what you value at each of Disney's parks. Don't hesitate to contact one of our team members now. We have worked with schools, religious groups, families, couples, corporate retreats, individuals, tourists from around the globe, and just about anybody who wants to experience Disney.
Top Disney Travel Tips from New York City, NY, Disney Travel Agents
There are a number of possibilities for travelers to consider when they get ready for their great. See below for some of our New York City, NY, Disney travel agents' top tips:
- Plan in Advance: Disney resorts and popular dining experiences can book up quickly, so plan and make reservations as early as possible.
- Use the Disney FastPass System (Genie+): Take advantage of Disney's FastPass system to skip long lines for most attractions. Schedule your FastPasses in advance for the best experience.
- Download the My Disney Experience App: The app provides real-time information on wait times, show schedules, dining options, and interactive maps of the parks. Contact your New York City, NY, Disney travel agent today for more information.
- Arrive Early: Beat the crowds by arriving at the park early. You can enjoy popular attractions with shorter wait times in the morning.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure to stay hydrated. Take breaks to rest and recharge throughout the day. You may also want to plan a full "rest day" if your trip is more than 3-4 days. (Pro tip: Most kiosks will give you ice water for free!)
- Be Realistic: You might want to do everything to make the most of the experience. Often, it is better to carefully choose a handful of attractions and things to do and focus on the moment instead of keeping to a stringent timeline.
- Advanced Dining: Most Disney restaurants require you to book dining weeks (if not months) in advance. Set calendar reminders and make sure to reserve your spot or ask your Disney travel agents for recommendations.
- Be Smart and Save: One tip is to eat in your room or bring snacks and drinks to the park. This will save you tons of money on restaurants and wait times.
- Smart Traveling: It's important to make sure your credit card(s) don't expire before or during your trip. The same appliies to other forms of identification.
- Pack Light: Worrying about too many outfit changes, dealing with multiple bags, and the chance you could actually lose a bag can be stressful and distracting. Pack light and expect to bring home more than what you came with.
Our agents can help you find ways to make your trip not only magical, but practical. This includes dining plans, discounts, flights, and other amenities that can save you hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars per trip--this includes knowing knowing when to go. If you have any questions, our agents at Me and The Mouse in New York City, NY, are here to help.
New York City, NY, Disney Travel Agents | Your Guide to a Magical Vacation
Founded by Elizabeth Hollman, Me and The Mouse has found wonderment and fun for countless families--read our guestimonials here. No matter what kind of vacation you want to go on, Me and The Mouse is here to help. Reach out today at 1-855-764-2539 or contact one of our New York City, NY, Disney travel agents.