Disney Travel Agents San Jose, CA
Disney Travel Agents in San Jose, CA. Wanting to go on a spectacular trip? Interested in checking something off your bucket list? Me and The Mouse provides premium and affordable ways for families to enjoy a magical vacation. Call 1-855-764-2539 now connect with our San Jose, CA, Disney travel agents to get started on your Disney adventure. One last thing: Our vacation planning services don't cost you anything.
Our goal is to make sure your trip is as efficient and easy as possible for our customers. At Me and The Mouse, we want to make sure every step of your trip is taken care of in advance so you can enjoy the time you have with your family. It's essential for our Disney experts in San Jose, CA, to make sure you have everything you need to maximize your experience within whatever budget you're working with. Learn more about frequent questions in our FAQ area. Our vacation packages include Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, and other magical destinations.
Why Use a Disney Travel Agent in San Jose, CA?
Certified Discover agents help make your vacation a lot less stressful. To begin with, San Jose, CA, Disney travel agents can acquire affordable rooms for you and your family and fellow travelers. This in and of itself can save you multiple headaches when booking even a year or two in advance. Disney travel agents can provide a variety of services that make your trip even more magical, including:
Qualityagents take the effort away from planning. First off, San Jose, CA, Disney travel agents can acquire rooms for you and your family. This in and of itself can save you multiple headaches when booking several months in advance. Our Disney travel agents offer a variety of service s that will make your trip even more magical, including:
- Booking and scheduling notifications for reservations.
- Park planning and ride guides.
- Dining guides that match your tastes and group.
- Scheduling your day day based on line wait times and crowds.
- Practical information like renting strollers, where to shop for food, and other amenities.
- Various ways to earn points and, above all else, how to save money.
Your Disney agent will make sures your trip goes off without a hitch. Feel free to reach out to one of our local Disney travel agents in San Jose, CA, today for additional information.
Me and The Mouse | Park Highlights
From EPCOT and Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingtom to the Magic Kingdom, there are various Disney Destinations to enjoy. If you find yourself in California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, or Hong Kong, each Disney resort has different attractions and parks within them. This includes Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Pandora -- The World of Avatar, the Animal Kingdom, and more.
Me and The Mouse's agents can help you figure out the best way to enjoy what you value at each of Disney's parks. Do not wait to contact one of our team members now. We've helped schools, religious groups, families, couples, corporate retreats, individuals, tourists from around the world, and just about anybody who wants to experience Disney.
Top Disney Travel Tips from San Jose, CA, Travel Agents
There are a number of possibilities for travelers to consider when they get ready for their great. Here are a few tips from our San Jose, CA, Disney travel agents:
- Plan Ahead: Disney resorts and popular dining experiences can book up quickly, so plan and make reservations as early as possible.
- Utilize the Disney FastPass System (Genie+): Take advantage of Disney's FastPass system to skip long lines for popular attractions. Plan your FastPasses in advance for the best experience.
- Download the My Disney Experience App: This app provides up-to-date information on wait times, show schedules, dining options, and interactive maps of the parks. Get in touch with your San Jose, CA, Disney travel agent today for more information.
- Arrive Early: Make sure to show up at your park of choice before it opens. You can enjoy popular attractions with quicker lines in the morning.
- Take Your Time: Make sure to drink water and take breaks. Take breaks throughout the day. You may also want to plan a full "rest day" if your trip is more than 3-4 days. (Pro tip: Most kiosks will give you ice water for free!)
- Be Realistic: You might want to do everything to make the most of your trip. However, it's better to carefully choose a select number of attractions and things to do and focus on the moment instead of keeping to a schedule.
- Advanced Dining: Most Disney restaurants require you to book way in advance. Set calendar reminders and make sure to reserve your spot or ask your Disney travel agents for recommendations.
- Be Smart and Save: One pro tip is to eat in your room and to bring snacks and drinks to the parks. This will save you tons of money on restaurants and wait times.
- Practical Adventuring: It's important to make sure your credit card(s) won't expire during your trip. The same appliies to other forms of identification.
- Pack Light: Worrying about too many outfit changes, dealing with multiple bags, and the chance you could actually lose a bag can be stressful and distracting. Pack light and expect to bring home more than what you came with.
Our agents can help you find ways to make your trip not only magical, but practical. This includes dining plans, discounts, flights, and other amenities that can save you hundreds (if not thousands) per visit--this includes knowing knowing when to go. If you have any questions, our agents at Me and The Mouse in San Jose, CA, are here to help.
San Jose, CA, Disney Travel Agents | Your Guide to a Magical Vacation
Founded by Elizabeth Hollman, Me and The Mouse has offered wonderment and fun for countless families--read our guestimonials here. No matter what kind of journey you want, Me and The Mouse is here to help. Give us a call today at 1-855-764-2539 or contact one of our San Jose, CA, Disney travel agents.