Disney Travel Agents Chicago, IL
Disney Travel Agents in Chicago, IL. Wanting to take the trip of a lifetime? Interested in checking something off your bucket list? Me and The Mouse provides affordable and exclusive travel packages for families to enjoy a magical vacation. Contact us at 1-855-764-2539 now or connect with our Chicago, IL, Disney travel agents to begin your next Disney adventure. One last thing: Our vacation planning services don't cost you anything.
Our goal at Me and The Mouse travel is to make sure your trip is as efficient and easy as possible for our customers. At our agency, we take care of every step of the trip in advance so you can enjoy the time you have with your family. It is essential for our Disney agents in Chicago, IL, to make sure you have everything you need to maximize your experience within whatever budget you're working with. You can learn more about frequent questions on our FAQ area. Our vacations include Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, and other magical destinations.
Why Use a Disney Travel Agent in Chicago, IL?
Qualityagents take the effort away from planning. To begin with, Chicago, IL, Disney travel agents can acquire affordable rooms for you and your family. This in and of itself can save you multiple headaches when booking even a year or two in advance. Disney travel agents offer a variety of services that will make your trip even more magical, including:
Qualityagents can make your trip and life a lot easier. First off, Chicago, IL, Disney travel agents can acquire affordable rooms for you and your family. As a service, booking can reduce the stress of scheduling a vacation even a year or two in advance. Disney travel agents offer a variety of things that make your trip even more magical, including:
- Notifications for when to book reservations.
- Park planning and ride guides.
- Dining guides that match your tastes and group.
- Timelines for avoiding crowds and long lines.
- Practical information like renting strollers, where to shop for food, and other amenities.
- Different ways to save money with point systems and other perks.
Your Disney agent will ensures your trip goes is perfect. Don't hesitate to reach out to one of our local Disney travel agents in Chicago, IL, now for additional information.
Me and The Mouse | Disney Highlights
From the Animal Kingdom and EPCOT to Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom, there are dozens of different Disney Destinations to experience. Whether you find yourself in California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, or Hong Kong, each Disney resort has different thrills and parks to enjoy. This includes Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Pandora -- The World of Avatar, the Animal Kingdom, and more.
Our agents help you plan the best way to enjoy what you value at each of Disney's parks. Do not wait to contact one of our travel experts now. We have worked with schools, religious groups, families, couples, corporate retreats, individuals, tourists from around the world, and just about anybody who wants to enjoy the Disney experience.
Top Disney Travel Tips from Chicago, IL, Travel Agents
There are a number of things travelers can do to prepare for a great Disney adventure. See below for some of our Chicago, IL, Disney travel agents' top tips:
- Book Early: It's important to book well in advance for any Disney and dining activities.
- Utilize the Disney FastPass System (Genie+): Take advantage of Disney's FastPass system to avoid long lines for certain attractions. Schedule your FastPasses in advance for the best experience.
- Download the My Disney Experience App: The app provides real-time information on wait times, show schedules, dining options, and interactive maps of the parks. Get in touch with your Chicago, IL, Disney travel agent now for more information.
- Arrive Early: Don't wait until the afternoon to go to a park. You can enjoy popular attractions with quicker lines in the morning.
- Stay Hydrated and Take Breaks: Make sure to drink water and take breaks. Take breaks throughout the day. You may also want to plan a full "rest day" if your trip is more than 3-4 days. (Pro tip: Most kiosks will give you ice water for free!)
- Be Realistic: You may want to do everything to make the most of the experience. Often, it's better to carefully choose a handful of attractions and things to do and focus on the moment instead of a stringent schedule.
- Advanced Dining: Most restaurants near or in Disney resorts require you to book dining weeks (if not months) in advance. Set calendar reminders and make sure to reserve your spot or ask your Disney travel agents for any recommendations.
- Be Smart and Save: One tip is to take advantage of room service at your hotel and to bring snacks and drinks to the parks. This will save you tons of money on restaurants and wait times.
- Practical Traveling: It's important to make sure your credit card(s) don't expire while you're on vacation. The same appliies to other forms of identification.
- Pack Light: Worrying about too many outfit changes, dealing with multiple bags, and the chance you could actually lose a bag can be stressful and distracting. Pack light and expect to bring home more than what you came with.
We can help you find ways to make your trip not only magical, but practical. This includes dining plans, discounts, flights, and other amenities that can save you hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars per trip--this includes knowing knowing when to go. If you have any questions, our agents at Me and The Mouse Travel in Chicago, IL, are here to help.
Chicago, IL, Disney Travel Agents | Your Guide to a Magical Vacation
Created by Elizabeth Hollman, Me and The Mouse has delivered wonderment and fun for countless families--read our guestimonials for more information. No matter what kind of vacation you want to go on, Me and The Mouse is here to help. Give us a call today at 1-855-764-2539 or contact one of our Chicago, IL, Disney travel agents.