Disney Travel Agents
Disney Travel Agents in St. Louis, MO. Wanting to take your loved ones on a spectacular trip? Interested in rekindling your childhood? Me and The Mouse offers premium and affordable ways for families to enjoy a magical vacation. Call 1-855-764-2539 or connect with our agents now to get started on your next Disney adventure. One last thing: Our vacation planning services are free.
Our goal is to make your trip as easy as possible for our customers. At Me and The Mouse Travel, we want to make sure every step of your trip is taken care of in advance so you can enjoy the time you have with your family. It's important for our agents to make sure you have everything you need to maximize your trip within whatever budget you may be working with. You can learn more about frequent questions on our FAQ area. Our trips include Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, and other magical destinations.
Why Use a Disney Travel Agent?
Certified Disney travel agents can make your trip and life a lot easier. For one, they can acquire rooms for you and your family and fellow travelers. This in and of itself can save you multiple headaches when booking even a year or two in advance. Disney travel agents can provide a number of things that will make your trip even more magical, including:
- Notifications for when to book reservations.
- Park planning and ride guides.
- A guide for dining based on your tastes and preferences.
- Timelines for avoiding crowds and long lines.
- Basic information on how to rent strollers, umbrellas, etc.
- Various ways to earn points and, above all else, how to save money.
Your Disney travel agent will make sure your trip goes off without a hitch. You can contact one of your local Disney travel agents now for more information.
Disney Attraction Highlights
From the Animal Kingdom and EPCOT to Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom, there are dozens of different Disney Destinations. Whether you find yourself in California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, or Hong Kong, each Disney resort has different thrills and parks within them. This includes Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Pandora -- The World of Avatar, the Animal Kingdom, and others.
Our agents can help you figure out the best way to experience what you value at each of Disney's parks. Don't hesitate to contact one of our agents now. We've worked with schools, religious groups, families, couples, corporate retreats, individuals, tourists from around the globe, and just about anybody who wants to experience Disney.
Top Disney Travel Tips
There are a number of things travelers can do to prepare for a great Disney adventure. See below for some of our top travel tips:
- Plan and Book Early: Disney resorts and popular dining experiences can book up quickly, so plan and make reservations as early as possible.
- Use the Disney FastPass System (Genie+): Take advantage of Disney's FastPass system to skip long lines for popular attractions. Plan your FastPasses in advance for the best experience.
- Download the My Disney Experience App: The app provides real-time information on wait times, show schedules, dining options, and interactive maps of the parks.
- Arrive Early: Beat the crowds by arriving at the park early. You can enjoy popular attractions with shorter wait times in the morning.
- Stay Hydrated and Take Breaks: Make sure to stay hydrated. Take breaks to rest and recharge throughout the day. You may also want to plan a "rest day" if your trip is more than 3-4 days. (Pro tip: Most kiosks will give you ice water for free!)
- Be Realistic: You might want to do everything to make the most of the experience. Often, it's better to carefully choose a select number of attractions and things to do and focus on the moment instead of a stringent timeline.
- Advanced Dining: Most restaurants require you to book dining weeks (if not months) in advance. Set calendar reminders and make sure to reserve your spot or ask your agent for recommendations.
- Be Smart and Save: One pro tip is to eat in your room or bring snacks and drinks to the parks. This will save you tons of money on restaurants and wait times.
- Practical Traveling: It's important to make sure your credit card(s) won't expire before or during your trip. The same appliies to other forms of identification.
- Pack Light: Worrying about too many outfit changes, dealing with multiple bags, and the chance you could actually lose a bag can be stressful and distracting. Pack light and expect to bring home more than what you came with.
We can help you find ways to make your trip not only magical, but financially practical. This includes dining plans, discounts, flights, and other amenities that can save you hundreds (if not thousands) per visit. If you have any questions, our agents at Me and The Mouse Travel are here to help.
Me and The Mouse Travel | Your Guide to a Magical Vacation
Founded by Elizabeth Hollman, Me and The Mouse has found wonderment and fun for countless families--read our guestimonials here. No matter what kind of adventure you want to go on, Me and The Mouse is here to help. Give us a call today at 1-855-764-2539 or contact one of our Disney travel agents.