If you are weighing the idea of staying on property or off for a Universal Orlando vacation, consider the following list of benefits of enjoying one of Universal's incredible properties.
• Early Admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay. You are able to get in 1 hour prior to the public.
• Shuttle busses to the theme parks and CityWalk, however, all of the resorts are within walking distance if you would like to take a leisurely walk to and from the parks.
• Charging privileges with your room key.
• Complimentary transportation to Sea World and Aquatica.
• If golf is on your agenda, you are given priority tee times and complimentary transportation to select area golf courses.
• Shop, shop, shop throughout the Universal property and enjoy complimentary delivery of packages to your resort.
• Being on-site also provides easy access to and from the parks to your resort for a midday break. This allows you to hit the parks early, spend the afternoon at the pool, and then head back to the parks and/or CityWalk for nighttime attractions.
Staying at one of the Premier resorts, (Lowe’s Portofino, Royal Pacific, or Hard Rock), provides the most benefits, which includes all of the above, but the biggest advantages to staying at one of these resorts:
• The ability to skip the lines at select attractions with a complimentary Universal Express Unlimited ride pass. This is a huge plus, especially during peak seasons. This is a savings of $129 per person per day. Depending on your party size, that could be the difference between staying at a value resort to upgrading to a deluxe resort. (You will still need to purchase a regular park admission ticket to take advantage of the Unlimited Express tickets). This is not valid at Volcano Bay.
• Priority seating at certain restaurants at the theme parks and CityWalk.
• Water taxis from the resort to the theme parks and CityWalk.
Contact one of our Me and The Mouse Travel Specialists to help you plan a Universal Orlando Resort vacation.