Have you ever started looking for an all-inclusive vacation to the Caribbean? Are you excited about all the possibilities only to find yourself a week later with 27 Chrome tabs open and even farther from making a decision on the perfect destination than you were at the start? You’ve now found yourself with more questions than answers like which islands are most likely to get hit by a hurricane, is 45 minutes enough time to get through customs and make your connection in Miami, or which islands are safe enough to explore on your own?
While you may not know these answers, our agency is a Preferred Agency with Sandals and Beaches and has a Certified Sandals and Beaches Specialist. This means we have earned these designations for not only knowing these answers, but for our overall expertise with the product and the number of clients we send to the Caribbean each year. What this means for you is that you don’t have to worry about anything as we’ve already done the work for you, and you just get to show up and have an amazing time!
It might seem too good to be true, but it’s not! The people at Sandals and Beaches know that if they equip us to help you with every last question you have, then you will have a better time too!
Here are the top 7 benefits of using a Certified Sandals and Beaches Specialist
1. Our agency’s Specialist is trained by Sandals and Beaches Resorts both in the US and on the actual resorts in the Caribbean. Visiting the resorts multiple times a year also helps the Specialist stay up to date with the latest information to help guide you to the perfect resort for YOU.
2. Completely FREE to you! It’s the same cost as booking direct, but with the benefit of one contact person. This adds a whole new level to your vacation being all-inclusive!
3. Many of the resorts have 20+ room categories so our Specialist will be able to help you navigate everything about choosing a room that’s right for you.
4. Knowledge of sales that aren’t advertised to help you get the best deal.
5. Having working relationships with the management at each resort so if there is an issue with your stay, your Specialist can help resolve the issue quickly, getting you back to enjoying your vacation.
6. Saves you time! Be honest, no one likes the planning portion of the vacation. LOL.
7. Provides you with helpful tips like packing a bathing suit in an easy access bag so you can start enjoying the resort right away, even if your room isn’t ready yet!
Reach out today so we can help you get to that perfect beach vacation with a tropical drink in hand a little bit quicker!