If you are reading this blog post, chances are you have found cheap flights from Allegiant to Orlando and are curious about your best options for transportation to Walt Disney World or Universal Orlando Resort.
Allegiant flies into Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB) in Sanford, FL, which is northeast of Orlando, FL, and is considerably farther away from your travel destination than Orlando International Airport (MCO). One way to Universal Studios is about an hour’s drive. And for Walt Disney World, about an hour and twenty minutes. Both travel times depend upon construction, and I-4 traffic! Because of this, Having safe, reliable transportation to/from SFB is very important!
So what are your options? There are no complimentary transportation services available at SFB to either theme park destination, but there are paid services available. Me and The Mouse Travel recommends the following, and can assist you with these booking options.
Please note these prices are valid as of 8.18.21 and can be used as an approximation of cost.
Mears offers private transportation services for up to 7 passengers. 1 car seat per rental can be requested but not guaranteed. Driver tip is not included and any additional stops made will incur additional charges. Gas surcharges can be imposed during peak times or hurricane season. Mears has the following COVID-19 protocols in place: masks and hand sanitizer are required of all passengers and drivers, drivers temp checked before work, and each vehicle is cleaned daily with ZepFSAmineZ cleaners. Me and The Mouse Travel can book this service and is recommended for larger parties and/or families with older children.
- Sedan/SUV/Van - $105 SFB to UOR
- Sedan/SUV/Van - $107 UOR to SFB
- Sedan/SUV/Van - $160 SFB to WDW and WDW to SFB
Alamo is the rental car company of choice for Walt Disney World. Avis is the rental car company of choice for Universal Orlando Resort. It is imperative to check SFB rental desk operational hours for pick up and drop off. 1 car seat can be requested but not guaranteed. Pricing is based on vehicle availability, and passenger capacity, and can change at any time. No COVID-19 precautions are listed. Me and The Mouse can seamlessly add your Alamo or Avis rental to any package reservation.
- Alamo: 1 day rental of a sedan to/from WDW - starting at $106 per day
- Avis: 1 day rental of a sedan to/from UOR - starting at $93 per day
Park Avenue Limousines
Park Avenue Limo is a privately-owned, Orlando-based, small-business. Every encounter with this transportation company is delightful. The owner, Charlie, prides his company with a “worry-free, reliable, and safe service, with friendly, knowledgeable, drivers”! We agree!
Me and The Mouse Travel HIGHLY recommends Park Avenue Limousine for ALL your Sanford Airport transportation needs. Have peace of mind, excellent service, and support a local business in the process. With Park Avenue Limo, you get the following amenities:
- Easy advanced bookings
- Round Trip pricing
- Private car and personal driver with a phone call
- Clear communication and No hidden fees!
- Need a small beverage pick up? It can be arranged with Total Wine at no additional charge
- Forget to pack an essential item? An additional, reasonable stop can be arranged at no additional charge
- Infant, 5 point harness, and booster seats (with and without backs), all under expiration dates, safely installed, as many as needed, for no additional charge - making this the best option for families traveling with little ones
- Want to bring and use your own car seat instead? No problem!
- Drivers temp checked, masked and hand sanitizer used
- Masks are required of all passengers
- Each vehicle cleaned and sanitized before and after each passenger use with Benefect Botanical Disinfectants and BioText Surface Cleaners
- Reliable transportation with regularly serviced vehicles
- Smiling drivers!
Park Avenue Limo provides four modes of transportation from SFB. Prices are the same for either WDW or Universal:
- Sedan for 2 passengers - $325 round trip
- SUV for 3-5 passengers - $350 round trip
- Limousine up to 10 passengers - $400 round trip
- Sprinter Van 11-13 passengers - $550 round trip
-- Gratuity is Not included in these prices!
-- While prices may fluctuate slightly, Park Ave Limo is doing their best to keep it consistent for all clients!
Contact your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist today to book your Sanford Airport transportation!