Taking a Disney Cruise doesn’t mean the entire cruise is about kids. Many adults sail as couples and for girls’ getaways. But for the family cruisers, adults may want a little adult time while the kids enjoy the kids' clubs.
On the Disney Wish, there are many locations where adults can grab a drink, have a lively conversation with fellow passengers, or just kick back and relax with a cup of coffee and a book.
Areas that adults can enjoy their own time:
• Keg & Compass – Deck 5 - Grab a brew in this maritime pub while catching live sports on one of the tv’s.
• Luna – Deck 4 & 5, which is the event/entertainment space onboard the Disney Wish. It is a family use area during the day and at night is an adult exclusive entertainment area.
• Nightingale's – Deck 3 – Piano bar offering wines and cocktails.
• Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge – Deck 3 – Sip your way into a bar that has you feeling like you are in the middle of a Star Wars movie.
• The Bayou – Deck 3 – Offering the feel of New Orleans with a cocktail and even Tiana’s signature beignets.
• The Rose – Deck 12 – This is a beautiful adult only location which presents the essence of Beauty and the Best.
• The Cove – This is the perfect place to grab a specialty coffee in the morning with a book in hand. Then in the evening, take in a nightcap and a little dessert before heading to a show.
While you are out enjoying the pool area, you will find the following locations:
• Currents – Deck 14
• Lookout – Deck 11
• Pool Bar – Deck 11
• Beverage Tastings – these are very popular and highly encouraged to reserve in advance when your port adventures booking window opens. They have everything from martini, tequila tastings, wine or champagne tastings along with a fun atmosphere, and knowledgeable Somalia’s and bartenders.
Your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist will be able to assist you with other adult only activities onboard all of the Disney Cruise Line ships.