Viking River Cruises
Set sail with the #1 River Cruise Line in the world. Viking River Cruises puts an upscale, personal touch on river cruising that will allow you to see the world in an intimate way like never before.
The Viking Longships are known for their innovative, high end design which will allow you to comfortably view the sights, sounds, and smells of the world! The ships have been engineered to provide optimum viewing through large, expansive windows. Staterooms offer deluxe comfort with incredible European linens and duvets as well as heated floors and premium Freyja bath products. The Viking River Cruises work hard to ensure that you will feel engulfed in the culture of the area. Local history will come alive through onboard activities, entertainment, and dining. On board chefs create authentic regional classics or American favorites.
The Viking River Cruises are like no other cruise. The friendly and knowledgeable staff are dedicated to providing you with the best, friendliest, and most helpful service.
6 Incredible Ships
Stress-Free Port Adventures
Visit Iconic Monuments
Accommodate Dietary Needs
- Select data and itinerary
- Determine if you would like to add airfare to your reservation. Flights can be reserved up to 330 days prior to departure.
- Place deposit of $500/person
- Your passport’s expiration date must be at least six months after the return date from your trip. Please allow enough time to renew if not.
- Pay in full date is no later than 90 days prior to departure
- Review/book optional shore excursions
- 2-3 weeks prior to departure, you will receive your travel documents from your travel agent
- 72 hours prior to your flight, contact your airline to confirm times and seat locations