Disney’s Riviera Resort opened on December 16, 2019, and is inspired by the magic of Europe that Walt Disney fell in love with. This is a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Resort and offers an array of room options and based on availability, non-DVC members can experience the Villa difference.
Prepare to be whisked away by the influences of Europe and the Mediterranean that can be found throughout the Resort. There are grand archways and porticos. As you approach the entrance, there is a terrace with seating and a serene bubbling fountain. When entering the main lobby, it is quaint and intimate with a mix of modern and classic 20th-Century furnishings. There is a small retail shop, La Boutique, with a variety of Disney and resort-themed merchandise, necessities, as well as grocery items that can be prepared in your Villa.
Le Petit Café can also be found here! Named after the Café from the Disney movie The Aristocrats. Guests can enjoy one of a kind morning beverages and pastries to late-night drinks and small plates. Tucked around the corner from the Café is the Voyageurs Lounge! It has one-of-a-kind artworks, with a variety of seating options to re-charge. The atmosphere is comfortable and even your favorite Disney songs are playing in languages native to the Riviera. The ambiance extends outdoors as the lobby overlooks beautiful gardens, fountains, two pools, and even Bocce ball!
Disney’s Riviera Resort hotel offers a full range of room options:
• NEW! Tower Studios – unique to Disney’s Riviera Resort, these accommodate up to 2 Guests
• Deluxe Studios (sleeps up to 5) – Split bathroom with a shower/tub combination on one side and a walk-in shower on the other
• 1-Bedroom Villas (sleeps up to 5)
• 2-Bedroom Villas (sleeps up to 9)
• 3-Bedroom Grand Villas (sleeps up to 12)
The 1-3-bedroom Villa’s offer the comforts and convenience of home! Including a fully equipped kitchen, your washer and dryer, and a bubble jet bathtub! Tower and Deluxe studio include a microwave, paper plates and bowls, plastic utensils, coffee maker, and a small refrigerator.
This Resort offers a variety of dining options as well.
• Bar Riva – open-air pool bar with beverages and delicious bites
• Topolino’s Terrace – Rooftop dining experience inspired by Europe’s Cliffside restaurants
• Le Petit Café – Delicacies of a Parisian café
• Primo Piatto – quick service with unique sandwiches, salads, beer wine, and more
Guests can also enjoy the amenities of Disney’s Riviera Resort
• Riviera Pool – family-friendly pool with a slide
• Beau Soleil Pool – serene quiet pool
• S’il Vous Play – interactive water play area for kids
• Athletique Fitness Center – state of the art fitness facility
• La Boutique – gifts, groceries, snacks, and sundries
• Transportation – Complimentary Disney Bus and Disney Skyliner (gondola system)
• Disney’s Magical Express – complimentary transportation to and from Orlando International Airport
• Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) – Complimentary access in your room and public areas
• Parking – overnight self-parking for registered guests $25/night
When visiting Disney’s Riviera Resort, be sure to leave time to explore the resort and all the hidden gems. Beautiful mosaic artwork, bubbling fountains, delectable beverages, and even a gelato cart poolside are just a few of the unique features of this Resort. My family and I are enamored with Disney’s Riviera Resort and look forward to the next time we can be immersed in the Riviera experience, without the several hour flight!!
Contact your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist to plan your next magical stay at Disney’s Riviera Resort!