Guided catch-and-release excursions allow you to experience bass fishing at its finest—all year round! This relaxing experience provides a break to guests who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the Disney Parks.
Guests may choose from Guided Bass Fishing Excursions, which includes a 21-foot Tracker pontoon boat that can accommodate up to 5 Guests, and Bass Nitro Fishing, which features a tournament-style Nitro Bass boat for one or 2 people.
Both 2-hour and 4-hour excursions are offered daily, and if available, an extra hour may be added in person at the Marina. A single fisherman may book an afternoon excursion at a reduced rate.
Excursions are offered in the morning at 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. and in the afternoon at 1:30 p.m.
All Walt Disney World Resort Guided Fishing Excursions include:
- An experienced guide
- Rod and reel
- Artificial and live bait
- Non-alcoholic beverages (Guests may not bring beverages, food or coolers aboard.)
- One year BASS (Bass Anglers Sportsman Society) membership, which includes 11 issues of Bassmaster Magazine (one membership per excursion)
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance. A credit card is needed to guarantee a reservation. Nothing will be charged until the day of your excursion and may even be charged to your room if staying at a Walt Disney Resort.
Dockside Fishing can be found at the following locations:
- Casting-rod fishing gear can be rented from the Bike Barn at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- For traditional cane-pole fishing, visit the Fishin' Hold at Old Man Island at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside.
- Reel in some fun the old-fashioned way with a casting-rod fishing experience in our well-stocked waters. All casting-rod fishing gear can be rented from the Fishin' Hole at Old Man Island at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside.
All recreational equipment, activities prices and times aresubject to change without notice.
If you would like more information or would like to make a reservation, please call your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist. We will be happy to assist you in planning a relaxing fishing expedition.