You are planning a trip for your family to a Disney destination and are looking for a great deal, but where do you start?
You can do the research yourself and book directly with Disney, book with a Big Box Store like Costco, visit your local AAA office, or book with a travel planner who specializes in Disney destinations.
- If you enjoy planning and know exactly what you want, booking directly with Disney is an easy decision.
- If you have a Costco membership and want to see what they can do for you, Costco Travel can book your vacation for you.
- AAA agents can also help book your family vacation if you are a AAA member.
What next, though?
- Well, if you book with Disney, you will handle all details – payments, keeping tracking of planning dates, booking advanced dining reservations and FastPasses for the theme parks or excursions and special activities for a cruise, and planning out your days with your family.
- If you book through Costco or AAA, you’re still pretty much on your own when it comes to all the specifics of your visit. Costco agents will be able to answer some of your questions and will direct you back to the Disney website for further information. They will not assist you with booking anything beyond the actual reservation.
- AAA agents may suggest you set up and appointment so they can help you sort out how to book certain things, but they will not book it for you.
“What if I book with a travel planner who specializes in Disney destinations?”
A Me and the Mouse Travel Planner knows all the ins and outs of your destination. Not only will we be able to recommend a property that fits your family’s requirements, but you have a dedicated planner through the entire planning process all the way until you are enjoying your magical vacation! From where to eat, what not to miss, quiet spots for little ones to wind down, and even which bathrooms are the best in the theme parks, we can help with every aspect of your Disney vacation.
“Dining reservations open at 6am Eastern and I’d rather sleep in.”
No problem! We can book your dining reservations for you!
What about FastPasses?
We can help there, too!
In fact, allowing us to book your dining and FastPasses helps us ensure your schedule coordinates well with other activities or entertainment schedules.
We also help arrange other things for you – stroller and scooter rentals, in-room celebrations, party tickets, and so much more!
“What if I book with Me and the Mouse and then a promotion is released? “
You don’t need to worry about watching for promotions as we are constantly monitoring prices and any specials that are released. We spend hours on the phone with Disney when a new promotion is released. You don’t have to do a thing!
“How much do you charge for these amazing services? “
Nothing! We have access to all of Disney’s packages and promotions as we book directly in the Disney system, so pricing is identical whether you book with Disney or with Me and the Mouse Travel. Our concierge services are completely complimentary to you as our guest.
“So who is Me and the Mouse Travel?”
We are a group of dedicated travel planners who absolutely love Disney and love what we do. We get to know the families we work with so we can truly customize the vacation to them. We get to help work in little magic behind the scenes, and the reward for all our hours of planning is seeing the smiles on the faces of the families we work with.
Most travel specialists work only on commission. We are completely invested in our clients and want to ensure everyone makes amazing new memories.
When you compare the different approaches to planning your family’s Disney vacation, working with a travel specialist who knows every aspect of the destination and assisting with planning all the details for free, the choice is easy!