1. Sail Away Party - The Sail Away Deck Party is not to be missed! This event marks the beginning of your adventure on your cruise and shouldn't be missed. Go to the pool deck, or the deck above that looks down onto the pool deck and enjoy the party.
The Sail Away Deck Party is full of excitement, has lots of music and dancing, and you get a chance to see many of your favorite Disney characters decked out in their cruising attire. Be on the lookout for Captain Mickey Mouse and his friends Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto, who want you to join in on the fun!!
2. Animator's Palette- Animator’s Palate pays tribute to Disney and Pixars animation process. From the dining room chairs that are patterned after Mickey Mouse’s pants to the paintbrush butter knives, you won't want to skip your dinner at this magical restaurant. As you dine, a complete animated “cel” is drawn, starting from sketches of the main characters, adding background elements to the finished art. As dinner progresses, screens come alive with bubbles and suddenly you’re under the sea with Bruce the shark, the silver school of fish playing guessing games, and Crush, who actually interacts with you just like Turtle Talk with Crush in the Disney parks.
3. Rainforest Spa -Go the the Senses Spa and purchase a Rainforest Pass. The pass gives you unlimited entry to the scented showers, aroma steam, sauna rooms, private jacuzzi, and the coveted warm loungers, that give you a breathtaking view of the ocean or ports. Limited number of these passes available, so we advise purchasing your pass before the Senses Spa Open House. Read more about the Rainforest package here.
4. Pirate Buffet - A little known event is held every night on Pirate Night. Once you've watched the Pirate stage show on the pool deck and enjoyed the Fireworks at Sea, head to Cabanas and enjoy the Pirate Buffet. Enjoy fruits, nachos, baked potato bar, crepes and assorted desserts. Even if you aren't hungry, take a time to visit the buffet and checkout the amazing carved melons on display.
5. Meridian - Located between the restaurants Palo and Remy on the Disney Dream is Meridian, a martini bar and one of my favorite places to visit while onboard. Meridian offers panoramic views of the sunset for adults, who stop in around dusk. On Pirate Night, adults can enjoy a cocktail on the outside deck and take in the spectacular view of the fireworks show. Meridian’s bar menu highlights mixed drinks and spirits; however beer, wine and coffees are also available.