02 Aug What is Included in The Cost of a Disney Cruise?
The cost of a Disney Cruise includes so many benefits that it truly makes it a great value for your money. One of the most important inclusions is the outstanding Disney service that my family has come to enjoy whether traveling with children or on one of their adult-only cruises.
What is included in the cost of your cruise?
- All meals are included when dining in 1 of the 3 main restaurants, Cabanas buffet, the pool deck quick service locations, and the restaurants on Castaway Cay. In addition, there are locations throughout each ship that offer snacks during the day.
- Soft drinks and coffee are included with your meals and obtained at the self-service stations on the pool deck and Cabanas.
- Many of the items on the room service menu are included and available 24 hours/day in case you have a craving in the middle of the night. There are some items that are an additional fee, but they will be notated on the menu.
- Do you want to meet your favorite characters? Check out the daily Navigator for the time and location of where your friends will be having meet and greets. Some will be ticketed events and can be scheduled through your My Cruise Activities when doing your on-line check-in. If all tickets have been reserved, I encourage you to visit with Guest Services on your first day to see if they have any additional openings.
- If you are looking to work out while onboard, the Fitness Center is complimentary including select fitness classes. Other classes are available at an additional fee.
- A variety of entertainment ranges from Broadway style shows each evening, movies in the Buena Vista Theatre, and events scheduled throughout the day. All current events will be listed in the daily Navigator. So, remember to add the Disney Cruise Line app to your phone so you can stay up to date on everything happening on the ship.
- The kids clubs and their activities are included. Please note, for children 6 mo – 3 years, the nursery does charge a fee.
Additional costs to expect if you opt for additional dining and experiences:
- Gratuities for your stateroom host and dining room staff. The recommended amount is $13.50/person/night and will automatically be charged to your stateroom unless you visit Guest Services to modify the amount.
- Drinks ordered at a bar, including soft drinks.
- Port Adventures
- The arcade
- The nursery
- Adult dining locations- Palo and Remy
- Services provided through the spa
- Shutters onboard Photography
Enjoy your cruise! Your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist will be happy to assist with any questions or arrangements you will need on your next Disney Cruise adventure.