If you are not familiar with Disney’s Candlelight processional, NOW is the time to learn all about it. Picture this, a celebrity narrator sharing the traditional story of Christmas, a 50 piece orchestra, and a massed choir (including the Voices of Liberty). I fell in love with this the first time I attended in 1996, and cannot even begin to count how many times I have enjoyed this throughout the years. The power of music and the nostalgia of the traditional story of Christmas in the most magical place on earth is an experience you do not want to miss. 2018 was extra special because my daughter and her high school chorus performed as part of the massed choir.
The Candlelight processional takes place in the American Gardens Theater in Epcot’s world showcase. There are 3 shows every night: 5:00PM, 6:45PM, and ,8:15PM. This event will take place nightly from November 29- December 30, 2019.
Here is the lineup so far. We hope to share more names soon.*
- 11/29 – 12/1 – Ming-Na Wen
- 12/2 – 12/5 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/6 – 12/7 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/18 – 12/12 – TBD
- 12/13 – 12/15 – Gary Sinise
- 12/16 – 12/18 – Pat Sajak
- 12/19 – 12/21 – TBD
- 12/22 – 12/24 – Steven Curtis Chapman
- 12/25 – 12/26 – Edward James Olmos
- 12/27 – 12/28 – TBD
- 12/29 – 12/30 – Lisa Ling
Disney’s Candlelight Processional dining packages are available for booking now!!! Seating in the theater is guaranteed with a dining package purchase. Select one of 16 unique eateries at and around Epcot, each offering global delicacies. Dining packages include an appetizer, entrée, and dessert—or one (1) full buffet, where applicable—along with a non-alcoholic beverage and one (1) guaranteed seat per person to the Candlelight Processional held on the same day.
- Lunch and dinner packages are available at some favorite Epcot restaurantslike; Ale & Compass (Yacht Club Resort); Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion); Chefs de France (France pavilion); Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion); The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion); La Hacienda de San Angel** and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion); Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion); Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion); Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion); Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion);Trattoria al Forno (Boardwalk); Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli (Italy pavilion).
- Breakfast packages are available at Ale & Compass (Yacht Club Resort); Garden Grill (The Land pavilion); Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Adventure (Boardwalk)
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages start at:
- For Breakfast: $40 plus tax per person for adults and $23 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Lunch: $52 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3.
- For Dinner: $57 plus tax per person for adults and $19.00 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
*Narrators and entertainment are subject to change without notice. Epcot admission is required and not included in the dining package price.
** Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are available for dinner only. Contact your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist to book a Candlelight Processional dining package for you! What celebrity narrator are you most excited to see?