To get a dining plan or not is one of the greatest debates families have when planning a theme park vacation. A dining plan can save money, add convenience and provide flexibility for a family visiting Universal Parks. After spending a day on the Universal Quick Service Dining plan, I can easily see how this is a great option for families.
- It’s a great value: On the quick service plan, adults pay $21.99 per day and receive one counter service meal with non-alcoholic beverage, a snack and an additional non-alcoholic beverage. This can save guests as much as 30% on dining.
- It’s flexible: Guests can purchase this dining plan for one day or all days of their vacation. The plan can also be purchased for only some of your travel party. It can even be added the day they are in the park. For example, two teens traveling with parents can have the quick service dining plan. At the same time, their parents can be on their own for dining. This a great perk for kids exploring the parks on their own.
- Wide Selections: Quick service dining options are available at over 100 restaurants in Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure and Universal City Walk. With a huge selection, each person will find a meal or a snack well-suited to their tastes. Even the popular Harry Potter-themed restaurants, Leaky Cauldron and Three Broomsticks, are available on the Quick Service Dining Plan.
- Anyone can get it: To be eligible to purchase the Quick Service Dining Plan, you can be a Universal Orlando Resort guest, or a day guest staying off property. Anyone in the parks can take advantage of this plan.
* Credits don’t expire: If you have leftover credits you don’t use, hold on to them and bring them with your your next trip to the parks.
I found the Universal Quick Service Dining Plan to be very convenient and easy to use. I added the refillable Coke Freestyle mug to my plan for an additional $6 for unlimited refills all day. To add this plan to your Universal package, please contact your Me and the Mouse Travel Specialist.