Calling all Padawans!!! There is a strong disturbance in the Force and the Jedi Masters have gathered the potential young Padawans to train and prepare for an epic encounter. Your youngling will learn the way of the Force by stating the Jedi Oath, as well as lightsaber training before confronting the Dark Forces that are present. Whether your young Jedi confronts Darth Vadar or Darth Maul, this galactic battle will be a memorable event for any Star Wars fan.
Here’s how to sign up:
- You must be between the ages of 4-12 and with a parent to sign up.
- Be at Hollywood Studios at opening. There are only 12 spaces per show for the Jedi-to-be, so arrive early. Head to the Indiana Jones Adventurers Outpost, just past the 50s Prime Time Cafe and look for the sign.
- Once signed up you will be asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to the assigned show, 10 minutes prior they are walked down to the stage.
- Check the Daily Times Guide for show times. Shows are typically at the following times but since this is an outdoor event there may be cancellations due to inclement weather.
- The show typically lasts 20 minutes.
- Family members are given spots at the front and a PhotoPass Photographer will be on hand taking photos. Photos of your child can be added to your PhotoPass account at the Cover Story photo shop after the show.
May the Force be with you!