FastPass+ Selections are free with every ticket to Walt Disney World, and make a guest’s visit more efficient and fun, because they will be able to visit their favorite attraction with minimal wait times!
Ryan’s Blog on The Magic of FastPass+ gives you the basic run-down of FastPass+ features, and can be referenced by clicking HERE. However, in this blog, I will be giving 10 Easy Steps to book your own FastPass+ on the My Disney Experience website!
*** Your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist may do these for you at your request, however, the steps below may give you the confidence to make them on your own! ***
1. Start by logging into www.mydisneyexperience.com , 60 days prior to your resort stay, or 30 days prior to your off-property stay.
MyDisneyExperience tool bar, then FastPass+
On My Plans, select FastPass+
3. When the page reloads, click Get Started.
4. Choose your FastPass+ Party - select all who have tickets and click the green ‘Next’ at the bottom of the screen.
5. Choose Date and Park - scroll through the calendar for dates in BLUE. Select 1 BLUE date, then select a theme park for that date. I’ve chosen March 14, and the Magic Kingdom for this tutorial.
6. On the next screen, you will see all FP+ selections available for that park. You can choose by specific time, or morning/afternoon/evening.
7. Choose an attraction you most want to visit, and a time that closely matches your schedule. In this case, I’m taking the earliest Seven Dwarfs Mine Train available.
8. Once selected, your screen will reload, and will be asked to ‘Confirm’ your selection.
9. Your screen will reload again, and you will be asked if you want another FP+. Choose from:
- Continue on Same Day - to make more (up to 3) on the same day/same park
- Select a Different Day - to make 3 new FP+ selections for a different day
- No Thanks, I’m Done - takes you back to all the FP+ selections made so far on the main FastPass+ page
10. For ANY selection you have made, if you wish to make any MODIFICATIONS, find your FastPass+ selections on the main FastPass+ screen.
Of those listed, click “View Details” on the attraction you wish to modify:
From here, you will be able to Modify (time or attraction), Change Party (replace, add, remove party members), or Cancel your selection.
FastPass+ selections are easy to make, and easy to modify! Keep in mind any dining reservations, special tour times, and travel time, when making them.
Your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist is ready to answer any questions you may have regarding attraction FP+ selection, time of day, best way to plan your day, etc. If you’d like to make these selections on your own, please alert your Travel Specialist.