Many people think a snack credit at Walt Disney World consists of a drink and candy. But they are wrong! There are so many great items that people are missing out on.
Some of our top favorites are:
- Funnel cakes
- Mickey Pretzels
- Beignets - Disney's Port Orleans Resort
- Lefou's Brew (without the specialty cup) - Gaston's Tavern, Magic Kingdom
- Chicken Fried Rice - Anandapur Local Foods Cafes, Animal Kingdom
- Dole Whip Floats - Magic Kingdom
- Specialty Cupcakes - Starring Rolls Café, Hollywood Studios
- Ice Cream Sundae - Main Street Ice Cream Parlor, Magic Kingdom
So as you can see there are many great options! Be sure to go for the high priced items since a snack credit is valued at $5. And at the end of your stay if you still have credits, be sure to stop by the bakery and pack those snacks to go. Then you will have a little bit of Disney even at home!