The Perfect Disney Creative Event
Want to get away? Is your bank account drained because you just returned from a Walt Disney vacation and your head is spinning because you want to go back so badly – right now? Give your bank account a break and host a Disney Scrapbook weekend for a fraction of the cost of your Disney vacation. I mean, “Who doesn’t like to save money” but still create a little Disney magic and excitement! It's time to pack your Pixie Dust and get started!
Check with your friends - Does anybody have any Disney photos they would like to get organized?
If the answer is “Yes”, then let’s get started. Let’s be honest, some of your friends may not be Disney enthusiasts. I know that is so hard to image, but just in case, let them know they can bring any type of photos to get organized.
Hosting a Disney-themed scrapbook event with your friends is fun and productive. You can make memories with your friends, while organizing your Disney memories. I had a huge scrapbook event in January with 65 of my closest friends… and it was awesome! Don’t have 65 friends to invite? No problem! The great thing about hosting an event is you’re the boss, you make the rules!!!
- Make traditional scrapbooks or digital
- Make Disney-themed food/drinks
- Decorate with Disney in mind
- Have T-shirts made for your weekend (this is so fun)
- Set up a Photo Op to take pictures with your friends – it is a must to have more Disney-themed photos
- Share ideas to make your photos look spectacular
- Have a Costume Contest
- Offer prizes/attendance prizes – For ideas visit our Pinterest Page!
- Play a Disney Game
- Get Creative – The sky is the limit!
Share and Tag your photos with Me and the Mouse on social media! We'd love to see what you've created!