The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival begins as the summer crowds dissipate. From August 31st through November 13th , guests visiting Epcot can join in the celebration of food cultures from around the world they otherwise may never be able to experience. Guests can sample extended exotic food and beverages beyond what is typically found in World Showcase.
What to expect
For casual guests simply looking for different and fun food and drinks, along with a little entertainment,
they can enjoy:
- Booths: With over 35 kiosks to sample new flavors, there is sure to be something for everyone. Throughout World Showcase you’ll see ongoing booths offering delightful eats and beverages from varying cultures! Grab a park map to see all booths offered and make your planfor the food locations you want to visit.
There are booths representing the existing countries in Epcot and many more to peak your taste bud interest. Some additional represented countries include: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Ireland,New Zealand, and Scotland… just to name a few.
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series: Each night of the festival, scheduled acts perform for your entertainment at the American Gardens Theater. They are scheduled for at least 2 consecutive nights to perform 3 mini concerts per night (5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:00 PM). Arrive early to reserve your spot, or for reserved seating, consider booking a special dining reservation that includes VIP seating at one of the shows!
Entertainment scheduled this year includes: Baha Men, Plain White T’s, Everclear, Billy Ocean, Hanson, and Boyz II Men…there is just so many!!
**Concerts subject to change/cancel without notice.
Some guests want to expand their experience beyond the booths and want to hear/see food
preparation, mixology, and hear from top chefs. Check out these offerings:
- Culinary Demonstrations**: Watch a 45-minute demonstration from some of the best gourmets! They’ll share their knowledge and wisdom as they put together a delicious creation.
- Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!**: At this hands on lesson, master the art of mixology, explore
ingredients in cocktails, and learn how to wine pair with certain foods.
- “What’s Cookin’ With…”**: Gourmet VIPs are in house for this event! On varying dates, a scheduled celebrity chefs will be present and have guests enjoy a plated favorite breakfast of the VIPs choosing while having a food centric discussion.
- Beverage Seminars**: Sample amazing beer, wine, and spirits at this seminar! Beverage experts will also offer their knowledge!
**These events must be booked in advance and have a separate fee associated with them.
Disney vacationers and Florida locals love the Festival, so expect higher crowds on weekends. Expect lower crowds during the week after World Showcase opens (11 AM).
Purple DDP symbols next to items on individual booth menus indicate a dining plan snack credit can be used for that item.
Make Epcot a destination this fall for your Disney World trip! You won’t be disappointed as you experience the smells, tastes, sounds and sites of the offerings of the Festival.
Contact your Me and the Mouse Specialist to book any additional offerings!