There's extra magic to discover in Orlando!
Nestled amongst the bustle of busy Orlando theme parks is an all-inclusive, secluded paradise, Discovery Cove!
When you arrive at Discovery Cove you will walk through a canopy of tropical plants and trees to a thatched roof registration building. Once you are registered and walk out the door you feel as if you have been teleported to a tropical island fantasy! Adding a day at the cove to your Orlando vacation has so much to offer your family!
- Meals included (Breakfast, Lunch, and unlimited snacks and drinks)
- Swimming with bottle nosed dolphins (which is an add on to your package and needs to be scheduled ahead of time) Minimum age is 6 years old
- Relaxing on beautiful beaches
- Floating down the Wind-Away River
- Snorkeling in The Grand Reef with tropical fish and rays
- Hand feeding birds in the aviary
- Animal encounters in the Freshwater Oasis
- Private Cabana Rental (have your Me and the Mouse Travel Specialist set this up before you arrive as there is limited availability).
Discovery Cove has really thought of everything when it comes to providing your family with a relaxing and enjoyable stay. They have limited entrance availability every day, thus providing you with a more peaceful environment and minimal lines. All you really need to bring is your swim suit! Your wetsuits, snorkel gear, sun screen, lockers, and changing facilities are already provided! If you will be celebrating something special on your visit make sure to talk to your Me and the Mouse Travel Specialist about Discovery Cove’s special package enhancements to make your day even more memorable! As an added bonus your admission to Discovery Cove includes with it unlimited admission to both Sea World and Busch Gardens for 14 consecutive days surrounding your day at Discover Cove. I highly recommend adding a day of awe and relaxation in Discovery Cove to your Orlando Vacation!