Disney is truly a magical destination and you’ve spent months and months dreaming out your family’s Disney vacation and it finally has come….and gone. It is common to feel what I affectionately call the post Disney vacation blues. These are my top tips on how to keep the magic going while at home.
7 Tips to Cure the Disney Blues
- Take advantage of the Memory Maker Photo Package. The Memory Maker Photo Package is in my opinion one of the best ways to capture your Disney Memories. Disney has photographers placed at all of their iconic park locations ready and waiting to take your families picture or magic shots. That is not all you can get videos of your families experience on some Disney attractions such as Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride and Tower of Terror. So when you arrive home you can download all of your family’s pictures and relive your Disney vacation.
- Disney is known for their treats/snacks! If your at Disney World, you'll want to use some of the snack credits from your dining plan and head over to Goofy’s Candy Company in Disney Springs. You can pick out some Disney snacks to bring home. Plan a Disney movie night with the family and enjoy your Disney movie while indulging in your Disney goodies.
- Post your Disney pictures to your Facebook page! You can share the memories with your friends and family. They can share their memories of past vacations with you!
- Bring back a souvenir that you can use/see daily when you go back home. I like to get a Christmas ornament every time I go and each Christmas when I place the ornament on the tree I am reminded of each trip and the wonderful memories my family created during that vacation. To read more of our favorite Disney souvenirs, click here!
- The music that is played at Disney adds so much to the magical experience! Pick up a Disney Parks music CD or go to Youtube and search Disney Parks music and you will be given plenty of options. Sit back, close your eyes and you are transported back to that magical place.
- Did you know that you can actually bring the smells of Disney home? Some amazingly creative companies have bottled up the smells of Disney and created Disney scented candles!
- My ultimate tip for overcoming the post Disney vacation blues is to start planning your next Disney vacation. Contact one of the AMAZING Me and the Mouse Travel Specialists! We will help you put an end to your post Disney vacation blues by helping you to start planning your next Disney adventure!
“If you can dream it you can do it” Walt Disney