If you are weighing the idea of staying on property or off for a Universal Orlando vacation, consider the following list of benefits of enjoying one of Universal's incredible properties.
- Early Admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. You are able to get in 1 hour prior to the public.
- Shuttle busses to the theme parks and CityWalk, however, all of the resorts are within walking distance if you would like to take a leisurely walk to and from the parks.
- It grants you charging privileges with your room key.
- Complimentary transportation to Sea World and Aquatica
- If golf is on your agenda, you are given priority tee times and complimentary transportation to select area golf courses.
- Being on-site also provides easy access to and from the parks to your resort for a midday break. This allows you to hit the parks early, spend the afternoon at the pool and then head back to the parks and/or CityWalk for nighttime attractions.
Staying at one of the deluxe resorts, (Lowe’s Portofino, Royal Pacific or Hard Rock), provides the most benefits, which includes all of the above, but the biggest advantages to staying at one of the deluxe results:
- The ability to skip the lines at select attractions with a complimentary Universal Express Unlimited ride pass. This is especially a huge plus especially during peak seasons. This is a savings of up to $89 per person per day. Depending on your party size, that could be the difference between staying at a value resort to upgrading to a deluxe resort. (You will still need to purchase a regular park admission ticket to take advantage of the Unlimited Express tickets.
- Priority seating at certain restaurants at the theme parks and CityWalk.
- Water taxis from the resort to the theme parks and CityWalk.
Contact one of our Me and The Mouse Travel Specialists to help you plan a Universal Orlando Resort vacation.