15 May 7 Exciting New Things to Look Forward to in 2021 at Walt Disney World
Great things are planned for the Walt Disney World resort for 2021, and with the world currently being on lock-down, we all need a little something special to get excited about!
- Tron Lightcycle Run (Magic Kingdom) – bringing a popular attraction from Disneyland Shanghai, guests will speed through a digital world on their own lightcycles!
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind (Epcot) – This breakthrough rollercoaster will feature rotating and reversing never experienced before, all set to one awesome playlist!
- Space 220 (Epcot) – This new restaurant will be open in time for the 2021 festivities and will feature out of this world views as you enjoy your meal high above the Earth!
- More new Epcot attractions coming! (Epcot) –The new Ratatouille attraction should be underway in the France pavilion, and a Mary Poppins attraction is expected to open in the United Kingdom pavilion.
- Epcot Transformation – details were released at last summer’s D23 Expo which included artist renderings of a new Nature area featuring Moana as well as other new areas and a completely redesigned main entrance. The PLAY! Pavilion will showcase a bustling city where guests can enjoy interactive games and activities including some favorite Disney characters!
- Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary! (officially October 1, 1971) – Expect resort-wide celebrations!
And don’t forget – Star Wars: Galactic Starcuiser! – reservations should be open by the end of 2020 for guests to experience this one-of-a-kind resort featuring a 2-night stay in a completely immersive and interactive Star Wars experience! (Please note: There is no word official word yet on the anticipated open date)
2021 packages will be released very soon, so be sure to let your Me and The Mouse specialist know you are excited to join in on the celebrations!
Pin For Later