03 Mar Guest Experience Team – Walt Disney World
When visiting the Walt Disney World Parks you can enjoy assistance from the Guest Experience Team. While there is a guest services area in each park, the Guest Experience Team can be found at various locations throughout the park.
What assistance is available from a Guest Experience Team cast member?
- General park information and recommendations
- My Disney Experience assistance
- FastPass+ information
- Wait times
- Lost and Found
- And more! For additional information visit Guest Services.
How do I find my nearest Guest Experience Team member?
- Locations are listed in the My Disney Experience App
- Search Guest Experience Team in the App and select that option
- You then can choose to “Find on Map” or “Get Directions” (this will give you instructions and how long it will take to arrive at the nearest Team member).
- Each of the 4 theme park Team Members will be wearing a blue polo with a logo that signifies the park you are in (for example, Animal Kingdom – Tree of Life)
- Some can be located at fixed podiums, roaming throughout the park, or under a blue umbrella.
Can they assist me in obtaining a return time entitlement for my Disability Assistance Service (DAS)?
Based on my recent personal experiences, many of the locations are able to assist with issuing eligible DAS return time for the requested attraction. Please note, for certain attractions, there may be a specific location for obtaining the return time entitlement. Guests may also go to the attraction to receive a return time. The cast member will let you know if they are able to assist you or where you would need to go to obtain further assistance.
As a mom of a young adult with Fragile X Syndrome, approaching an attraction to obtain a return time can be a challenge. It can be difficult for him to fully understand why we are waiting. From our personal experience, the addition of the Guest Experience Team locations has been very helpful. It allows a more seamless experience for my family and has decreased a lot of the anxiety we have experienced with the waiting. The locations are easy to find, and the cast members are incredibly helpful and friendly!
Your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist looks forward to assisting you!