12 Jul Treehouse Villas Tour at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
When larger parties are traveling to Walt Disney World, it’s good to know that unique lodging options are available. At Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, guests have the opportunity to book a stay at the Treehouse Villas and experience an amazing getaway!
The Treehouse Villas are great for parties up to 9 adults. Each treehouse is secluded into a cozy wooded area, with views of woods or water, with a private deck and seating area, as well as a ‘park-style’ grill for some lovely evening hotdogs. Raised above the earth to look as if they are part of a tree, these villas are really exciting to see!
Inside, the Treehouse Villas are beautifully decorated in a rustic, cabin style – boasting a queen bed, a bunk bed, a convertible couch, chair, shared bathroom, as well as a master suite with queen bed and bathroom. An in-room washer and dryer (with provided detergent) allows you to pack less on your trip as you can keep up with laundry, or get caught up before you return home! Each room has a flat screen TV as well as WiFi capabilities. The kitchen is supplied with basic amenities one would need and comes equipped with full sized appliances with enough seating (picnic and bar style) for the entire family!
To travel to the Treehouse Villas by car, entry is with room-key/MagicBand only at the gate. There is a walkway to Saratoga Springs so that you can enjoy the main pools, golf course, restaurants, and arcade. As for “Treehouse Villa Only” amenities, guests can enjoy a private pool and hot tub, as well as a private boat dock with water transportation to Saratoga Springs with connection to Disney Springs!
Some words of wisdom while staying here:
- You will need bug spray – horse flies, mosquitos, and ‘no-see-ums’ are everywhere!
- Utilize GardenGrocer.com so you can stock your kitchen!
- While BBQ/grilling utensils are provided – matches/charcoal are not
- If driving, know that parking is limited – typically 1 car per villa. You may park at Saratoga Springs and take the path back to the Villas if necessary
- The boats for travel to Disney Springs are great, but very leisurely
- Leave your curtains cracked – being in the woods, mornings are very dark! Don’t miss park open, breakfast reservations, or FastPass+ reservations because you overslept!
These unique villas provided a beautiful retreat for my family. Your Travel Specialist would LOVE to book the Treehouse Villas for yours – contact us today!