- Blog, Tips, Walt Disney World
- Add on, Additions, agent, Animal Kingdom, Authorized, Car Rental, Deluxe Dining Plan, Disney, Epcot, Extra, Hollywood Studios, Keys to the Kingdom, Magic, Magic Kingdom, Planner, Rent a Car, Specialist, Tours, Travel, Vacation, Vacations, Walt, Wild Africa Trek, World
Whether it’s your 1st or your 51st visit – there’s always something new to try!
You have your Disney World vacation planned and booked, but want to explore options to enhance your Disney experience. There are an abundance of “extras” that can be added to your reservation to make it even more magical.
Disney Hopper Plus – To explore activities outside of the 4 theme parks, you can add the Hopper Plus ticket. The Plus option will give you access to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon Water Parks! As well as, both Disney miniature golf courses, ESPN Sports Complex and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course. The number of visits is determined by the number of days of park tickets you have included in your package.
Water Sports – Enjoying water time doesn’t stop at the pools and water parks. Enjoy activities such as parasailing, wakeboarding, tubing, water-skiing, personal watercraft rentals and fishing at the Sammy Duvall’s Water Sports Centre at the Contemporary Resort.
Memory Maker – This is the perfect way to save your memories in the park. Memory Maker will capture all pictures taken by a Disney Photographer and on select rides. For my family, Memory Maker combined with our phone camera was a huge help. We were able to avoid lugging (or losing) our expensive camera in the park and on rides.
Deluxe Dining Plan – If you visit Disney to enjoy the outstanding food options, you should highly consider this addition! Upgrading your dining plan to the Deluxe Dining Plan will include 3 Meals (table service or quick service). This is a popular meal plan for adult only vacations when you want to take in some of the signature dining options.
Disney Tours – For frequent visitors to Disney World that are looking for a different type experience, try one of the many tour options available. Some have minimum age requirements that your Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist will review with you. An example of some of the tours include:
- Wild Africa Trek – For further information, read more about one of our Travel Specialists experience, HERE!
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour – Brings you on a walking tour of Magic Kingdom and learn about the history and hidden gems of the park including access to the underground tunnels (Utilizers). Read more HERE!
- Disney’s Family Magic Tour – A fun 2-hour guided scavenger hunt through Magic Kingdom discovering surprises throughout the park.
Car Rental – Since you are headed to Florida, this is a great opportunity to take a day and head to the beach. You can get to either coast in 1 – 1 ½ hours. A complimentary shuttle will pick you up at your resort and bring you to the Car Care Center where your Alamo rental car will be waiting for you. Your Me and The Mouse agent can include a car rental in your resort package.
Contact a Me and The Mouse Travel Specialist, today! We will be happy to assist you with any extras you would like to add to your vacation to make it a memorable trip!