You never know when that perfect photo opportunity is going to take place so it’s nice to know that there are Disney PhotoPass Photographers at Disney World and Disneyland theme parks, resorts, water parks (May through September) and attractions.
What the PhotoPass+ includes:
- PhotoPass+ Card and Lanyard
- Gallery CD with more than 400 Disney World stock photos
- Code to create and order a Photo CD with all your photos online at DisneyPhotoPass.com; Print Packages at select Dining locations; Digital Downloads at select attractions (Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, The Twlight Zone Towner of Terror, Rock ‘n Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, and Dinosaur.
This link shows when you can find photographers:
Benefits of using PhotoPass:
- By pre-ordering you’ll save money, just let us know when you make your final payment. Cost is $199.95 at the parks but if your pre-order the cost is $158.69 (this includes tax).
- Professional photographers are taking the pictures; they’ll help you get just the right pose in front of those iconic spots.
- Not fumbling for your camera when your child runs up to give their favorite character that oh so sweet hug.
- Go online for up to 30 days after your trip to order your pictures. I’ve ordered the calendar in the past, and loved the quality. After the year is over I then have pictures for scrapbooking.
- Unlimited number of photos in your account.
- Convenience, come home and take the CD to your local photo shop and have all the pictures you want printed AND you’ve already gotten a picture for your Christmas card!!!
What to expect:
- Add PhotoPass+
- Receive voucher in your Disney Documents
- Take voucher to Photo Center in any of the Parks, they will activate it and give you your lanyard and photo pass card
- After vacation you have 30 days to modify, edit, add borders etc.
- Upload your own personal photos and finalize
- Disney will send your CDs along with copy-write permission to print photos
Also for all those Disney Visa Cardholders out there go to Character Connection in Epcot, show your Disney Visa and you’ll be taken to a private area where you can meet some Disney characters. Go to the Camera Center and you can get your free 5 x 7 photo!!
For all of the details: