Starting November 18, 2017 and running through January 6, 2018, you can celebrate the holidays at Universal with special entertainment, including an exciting new transformation in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
Included with your admission ticket to the Universal theme parks:
- Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is extra magical. It will include festive decorations, special sweets and treats, entertainment, and a beautiful new projection show up on Hogwart’s castle that is sure to delight all Muggles.
- Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s as Santa Claus is joined by the Minions. You’ll also see some of your favorite characters from Madagascar and Shrek!
- A live re-telling by the Grinch of the Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular.
- Mannheim Steamroller returns with live performances of Christmas classics on select nights.
- Holiday activities and exclusive benefits at Universal’s on-site resorts.
A separately ticketed New Year’s celebration, EVE, is sure to be the biggest party of the year at Universal’s CityWalk.
Included in your Universal package:
- A stay in one of Universal’s beautiful on-site resorts. Choose from Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- Guests staying at the Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, or Portofino Bay hotels also received unlimited Express Passes for participating rides and attractions.
- Early Admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – one hour before the general public!
- Free transportation within the resort. A water taxi is a convenient and fun way to explore other resorts. The parks and CityWalk are all in close proximity to each other.
- Charging privileges throughout the resort.
BONUS inclusions if you book the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package.:
- 4 night hotel accommodations
- 3-Park, 4-Day Park to Park ticket
- Breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron in Universal Studios
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- One Shutterbutton’s Photography Studio session in Diagon Alley.
Packages for the holiday celebrations include visits to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s exhilarating new water park, Volcano Bay.
Holiday packages are booking now, so contact a Me and the Mouse travel specialist to reserve your favorite resort! To make your visit even more magical, combine visits to Universal Orlando with Walt Disney World and get the best of both resorts during the holidays!