I am a true believer in loyalty points whether it is a credit card with rewards, airline frequent flyer miles, or a store loyalty program, and the Chase Disney Visa is no exception.
First, have fun selecting one of several cute Disney designs for your new card! Choose a classic Disney character, like Sorcerer Mickey, Cinderella’s Castle, or a favorite Star Wars character.
Next, select a card with or without an annual fee. For a card with no annual fee, you can receive 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all your purchases. Upgrade your card to one with a $49 annual fee, and you can earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and most Disney locations; earn 1% in Rewards Dollars on all other card purchases.
By using this as your primary card for all your purchases, you will be surprised how quickly the points add up! It is possible to pay for a Disney vacation in Rewards Dollars by simply putting all purchases onto the card (and paying off monthly so as not to accrue interest) and save up the Rewards Dollars. You can use Rewards Dollars to pay for a Disney World or Disneyland resort vacation, park tickets, a Disney cruise, and even to use while shopping and dining around the parks.
Other great perks of the card:
- Certain Disney vacation purchases can be financed for six months with zero interest. These will be separated on your monthly statement.
- In the parks, you can save up to 10% on select dining locations or merchandise purchases when you use your Disney Visa with a minimum purchase.
- As an extra incentive, you might receive a statement credit with a minimum purchase on the card during the first few months from account opening.
- Enjoy special cardholder character Meet and Greets in both Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
- Receive special offers for booking a Disney World or Disneyland vacation package.
- and more!
If you use a credit card, you should be using it to your advantage by earning rewards for purchases you are already making.
* Offers and conditions may change without notice. Visit Chase Disney for more details.