- Blog, Holidays & Events, Walt Disney World
- Age, Authorized, Boo, Changes, Code, Costume, Disney, DIY, Dress, Guidelines, Halloween, Ideas, Kingdom, Magic, Mickey, Mickey's, Not, Party, Planner, Rules, Scary, So, to, Vacation, Walt, World, You
- 1 Comment
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party is back again for 2016! If you plan on attending the party this year, think about wearing a costume! It makes it a lot more fun! But before you run out and get that costume beware that Disney has rules on what is acceptable.
- All guests may dress as their favorite character but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other guests.
- Costumes need to be family-friendly and cannot contain weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for a weapon.
- Costumes may not have sharp objects or material that may strike another guest.
- Guests 13 and under may wear costumes and some masks. The masks cannot cover the whole face and eyes need to be visible.
- Guests ages 14 and older are strongly discouraged from wearing layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body.
- Costumes may not touch or drag the ground
- Capes may be worn but may not go below the waist
- Headwear may be worn as long as it doesn’t cover the face
- Masks are not allowed
If you do not adhere to these guidelines, Disney does have the right to refuse admission or you could be removed from the park unless your costume could be modified to meet these standards.
So you may be asking yourself what to wear? Remember you want to be comfortable and may need to put on a rain poncho. Something simple, inexpensive, and most importantly lightweight! Costume or not, it will still be a memorable night!
Needing some inspiration?
Check out our Disney Halloween Costume Pinterest Board!
Still looking to purchase ticket’s to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Contact one of our agents today to select your dates!