Taking a cruise on the Disney Magic is simply that – magic! From the youngest family member to the oldest and for multiple generations, time spent on the Disney Magic will become memories that will last forever. Here are my top 10 favorite memories of a week spent on the Disney Magic:
10. Marvelous Menu! With rotational dining in 3 different onboard restaurants, the menu options on the Disney Magic will satisfy all culinary tastes. Menus change each night and you will often be torn on what to order. The buffets and quick service dining are just as fantastic and when you add in the included room-service, a delicious treat is available around the clock!
9. Caring Crew! The crew on the Disney Magic is what makes the magic come alive for every guest. The staff want you to have a great time on board and will do their best to accommodate all your needs.
8. Mega Movies! Included in your cruise package, all the latest Disney movies for those old and young are showing in the Buena Vista Theater, including many in 3D. Hold off seeing these in your local theater and see them on the big screen when you are looking for a rest from all the other onboard activities.
7. Activities Abounding! Activities are found from morning til night for all ages. From swimming in the 3 different pools, to crafts that interest young and old, from games to sports, and parties with Disney characters, you will never run out of things to do onboard.
6. Superb Shows! With multiple Broadway style shows and fantastic entertainers, you will laugh and delight in the productions offered on the Disney Magic.
5. Yea for Youth Activities! From the youngest babies on board, to the teens, the Disney Magic has an area just for them. The youth activities counselors are fantastic and your kids will be asking to go to their club multiple times a day.
4. Alone with Adults! From tours of the ship to food and wine demonstrations, and lectures on various topics, the adults have activities that are all their own. Simply looking to get away? Palo offers adult only dining and the Cove offers an adult only pool and lounge chairs where you will not be disturbed. After 9pm, Beat Street turns into another adult only area to sit back, catch a show or a performer, grab a drink at the bar, or dance the night away!
3. Crazy Character Interaction! Various characters are scheduled for appearances all around the Disney Magic when they are not featured in a show. There is no shortage of opportunities for pictures with them and they also dress up in accordance with the various themes of the day. Really, who can resist a picture with Mickey Mouse?
2. Castaway Cay! An island just for Disney cruise guests, you will find yourself in paradise on the island. You can start your day with a 5K run, rent a bicycle to tour the island, lounge on the beach, snorkel to find Mickey under the water or take part in many of the other activities found on the island.
1. Family Fun! On the Disney Magic, families spend time together. Without many of the distractions that we have in our lives, you will make fabulous memories as a family and it is very obvious to see many grow closer to each other during their Disney Magic vacation.
On the Disney Magic, they say all you need is “faith, trust, and pixie dust” and with these the magic on the Disney Magic is real, tangible and a treasure you will always remember!